Thursday 28 October 2010

*Life. Sex and Rock and Roll*.

Okie, So it is been a while since I posted here. Life has been packed from morning to night so I have little time to reflect or brood on the past. Adding to the fact that Twitter and My Tumblr make it really easy to update compared to blogspot and you get a dying webpage that was my best friend for rants and tears.

So what have I been up to since..August?
Well, working mostly. The lovely people in Wolfson centre booked me for most of the month to my joy. I did all my big adventures in July so I was happy to be able to pay off the summer debts (Which I did-now only the overdraft to tackle!.)
I also brought a new camera after having to rely heavily on other people's to even take a snap as I broke my one in Latitude.
September saw me get a year older in style and also brought the return of Uni. Yes. I am once again in the ranks of the student army.
I almost cried when I saw that they were going to place me in A and E again. I managed to get in changed to CTITU (Cardiac Intensive Care).
I been there 5 ways so far and doing okie (Fingers crossed).
Love life is weird and wonderous. After the split I changed a lot in myself in terms of accepting what I am and what I need. Although I have not found it *exactly*, still due to trust issues, I am getting there. I meet a guy that seems determine to see me go far no matter what, and with him, came a new circle to play and network with. I owe him a lot more then he realised. *nods in his direction*.

Adventures have been on a different track rather then my usual. Adventures of self awareness, self image and self love were more the focus these weeks then the physical "let's explore the world". Whispers of hate go round my head at myself, but at least they are whispers not shouts.
I have an outlet for tears and no real reason to hide what I am feeling, even though it takes a lifetime to break old habits.

Anyway, to end on a happy note here is what I have been through:
~Started experimenting with my sexuality and the BDSM World. Fitted in so well it was like I never was without it.
~Went to Hastings on my first camping trip..And survived to agree to go again
-Went on a hunt for the best clubs in East London again: The bookclub I think is my favourite.
~Went out 3 times in a row to celebrate the fact I am a lil older (and hopefully wiser).
~Found out the joy of tumblr and photography agaon
~Passed my snapshot and passing placement it seems
~Learning to be selfish in a productive way, especially when it comes to my feelings verus someone else.
~Having Anna's usual Pancake Dinner parties
~Having many trips to the cinema :)

Boo ya.
The happiness is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment